For more than 30 years, Leslie C. Lucchina, M.D. has been devoted to healing, preserving, and caring for people’s skin. By mastering the treatments and techniques that keep skin healthy, youthful, and looking its best, Dr. Lucchina helps us feel better about how we present ourselves to the world.
A board-certified dermatologist who completed her dermatology residency at Harvard Medical School and a dermatologic laser fellowship at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine at Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Lucchina delivers the most advanced, comprehensive skincare, including general dermatology, advanced laser techniques, and non-surgical skin rejuvenation.
Unlike many other clinics, she performs all her treatments personally, ensuring that your care is always delivered by a board-certified dermatologist with decades of experience.
Dr. Lucchina’s office is conveniently located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay. To complement her care, she offers LifeGuard, her own medical-grade line of skincare products. By recommending a skincare plan tailored to your needs, Dr. Lucchina extends the benefits of treatment – so you can continue to look and feel great in your own skin.
Dr. Lucchina treats skin, hair, and nail disorders including the following:
- Age spots
- Aging skin
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Benign skin lesions (Sebacous hyperplasia, seborrheic keratosis, skin tags)
- Enlarged pores
- Excess or unwanted hair
- Folliculitis or ingrown hair
- Hyperhidrosis (Excess sweating)
- Melasma (Pigmentation related to oral contraceptives and pregnancy)
- Pigmentation (brown spots or darkened patches of skin)
- Rosacea (Redness of the face)
- Skin cancer
- Spider veins/broken capillaries of the face
- Spider veins of the legs
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin to temporarily smooth out wrinkles and lines of the brow, forehead, around the eyes, and neck
- Juvederm and Restylane for facial folds, fine lines, lip plumping, volumizing, and facial shaping.
- Kybella to decrease the fullness of the area under the chin (double chin)
- Botox may also be used to decrease excess sweating (hyperhidrosis) under the arms, hands, and feet
- Broken capillaries, spider veins, cherry angioma, port wine stains, vascular birthmarks, rosacea, scars, and leg veins
- Excess or unwanted hair
- Excess fat tissue
- Pigmented lesions such as birthmarks, freckles, age and sunspots
- Wrinkles, sun damage, pigmentation, and improvement in texture and tone of skin
Skin & Body Treatments
- Skincare tailored for patient needs
- Benign lesion removal (seborrheic keratosis, skin tags)
- Birthmark removal
- Chemical peels - Superficial and medical-grade
- Ear piercing
- Double chin treatment with Coolsculpting and Kybella
- Facials - Medical-grade
- Fat Reduction
- Gentlewaves LED
- Microneedling - Medical-grade
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for hair growth and facial rejuvenation
- Photodynamic therapy
- Sclerotherapy for leg veins
- Ultherapy for skin tightening
The office is located in the historic Vendome building on Commonwealth Avenue in Boston’s Back Bay - just two blocks from the Boston Public Library in Copley Square.